Prayer request

Today I found out that due to a corporate buy out and resultant "restructuring" I will be taking a $8K-$15K per year paycut. I ask the prayers of all our readers for this situation, that I may soon find a job paying approximately what I have been making.


Nick Xylas Friday, July 28, 2006 at 1:43:00 PM CDT  

I am Orthodox and for us, St. Xenia of St. Petersburg is the patron saint of jobseekers. I have found jobs in the past through praying her akathist, and know of others who can say the same thing. Not sure who the equivalent is in the Catholic church, but I hope that his/her prayers serve you just as well.

Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. Sunday, August 13, 2006 at 7:19:00 PM CDT  


I'm Byzantine Rite. Do you know where I can get a copy of St Xenia's Akathist?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by 2009

Back to TOP