Thomas Storck Podcasts

I recently uploaded a three-part interview with Mr. Thomas Storck. They are podcasts. While the quality may not be the best, this is something we are working on. We will also be working on podcasting the interview with Dale Ahlquist. Hopefully I am not naive to say "all in due time."

The links to the podcast archive section will direct you to them. 

NOTE: There were certain difficulties. I found that if one clicks on the title of the particular podcast rather than the generic podcast image, it worked fine. If this still doesn't resolve the problem, I'll have to work on figuring it out.

4 comments:

Robert Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 12:30:00 PM CST  

All three pages have the sound file for part III. Can you post parts I and II?

Paleocrat Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 4:54:00 PM CST  

Working on it. On the iWeb program, it works fine. For some reason it is not working properly on the actual website. I will be working on it today.

Paleocrat Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 5:02:00 PM CST  

Click on the title (Thomas Storck I, II, and III) rather than the generic podcast image next to the summary. I think that is the problem. Not sure. Tell me if it works.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP