Other Voices

[An occassional feature, for when the blogger is to tired to write something original. Click on the headlines.]

The 62nd Anniversary of Hiroshima

Could be a Big News Day!

Will Tony Blair Pope it?

Bobblehead XVI?

Oh well. It beats the popener.
(By the way, if you're going to Rome, could you pick me up a Benedict XVI popener?)

Higher Productivity = Higher Wages, Yes? No!

God Bless the Duggars!

So, What Was so Great about the Depression?

If you have any candidates for "Other Voices," email me at john at medaille dot com

3 comments:

Iosue Andreas Sartorius Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 3:30:00 PM CDT  

Thanks you for the link (the first one), but it merely leads to my blog, not a particular post. I've posted frequently on the subject over the years, so I'm not sure to which post you are referring.

John Médaille Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 3:49:00 PM CDT  

Iosue, For some reason, I can't seem to get it to point to the article on Nagasaki. Computer incompetence on my part, no doubt.

John

Iosue Andreas Sartorius Wednesday, August 8, 2007 at 3:30:00 PM CDT  

If you click on the time under the post, it leads to a permalink. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP